Thursday, September 29, 2016

October Spoiler #2...

I try to keep up with the latest trends... Mostly just to bring my Rebecca Mail subscribers items they would like to buy for themselves but feel guilty splurging for. I personally tend to be anything but trendy but I have to admit when I started seeing these little furry pom pom purse charms pop up all over Instagram & Pinterest even I wanted one. 

(all the following pictures were borrowed from Instagram)

They are definitely more "trendy" than I tend to be but something about these furry little frivolities really appealed to me. 


The more I perused my feeds, the more I saw them... 


And I don't know if it is a throwback to my beloved purple rabbits foot key chain my brother got me at a fair as a child, or if to me they are just one of those unexplainable things, I knew I wanted one and I wanted to add them to Rebecca Mail for October.


It turns out these little balls of puff on a key chain can be expensive... I have seen them for as much as $48! Or they can be extremely cheap looking... in weird colors like something meant for a little girl from the bargain bins at Claires.


Then I found these ones...
They were perfect and I loved both the natural brown and white equally... They were a generous 4" each and at $10 they hit just the right price point for RebeccaMail! 

They have both a "key ring" and a clip so you can choose how to use them. The brown one has a rose gold clip and the white one a yellow gold clip. They are so soft and fluffy and I know once you see these fun purse charms you will be in love with them as much as I am. 

Furry + Fun = Frivolous Fall Fashion Must Have! 

Thanks for listening,
Rebecca
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment